Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Region C baseball playoff site moved!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member kmccall's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Region C baseball playoff site moved!

    With all the local teams losing yesterday in region C baseball, the host site , Patrick Henry, will not host the region semis or the finals. I'm not sure which school they moved it to, but I'm sure it will be towards the Roanoke area. If it would have been the other way around do you think that it would have been moved to our area to accommodate our fans. I think not!
    Call it like you see it

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region C baseball playoff site moved!

    They moved it to Kiwanis Field in Salem. That's a region decision. It makes sense...but....I've always thought if you are going to assign it to one sight beforehand, then leave it there.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kmccall's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region C baseball playoff site moved!

    Yes it makes sense but..........
    Call it like you see it

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region C baseball playoff site moved!

    If I was Patrick Henry I'd ask to have it back next year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •